ASE's popular Guideline Reference Book is back – and now in an easy-to-access online format!
The online ASE Guideline Reference E-Book offers a collection of charts and illustrations derived from
ASE’s guidelines for cardiovascular ultrasound
This online e-book comes in a convenient format for quick reference and is designed to immediately accommodate new inserts as they are
published. As one of our members recently let us know, “This ASE Reference Book is simply a cornerstone for echocardiography
interpretation.” Now being able to access the ASE Guideline Reference E-Book online means it can always be just a click away.
The ASE Guidelines Reference E-Book consists of the following graphic illustrations:
- Recommendations for Evaluation of the Severity of Native Valvular Regurgitation with Two-Dimensional and Doppler Echocardiography (JASE, July 2003) 9 Pages
- Recommendations for Performance and Interpretation of Stress Echocardiography (JASE, September 2007) 9 Pages
- Guidelines for Performing Multiplane Transesophageal Echocardiography (JASE, October 1999) 4 Pages
- Echocardiographic Assessment of Valve Stenosis: EAE/ASE Recommendations for Clinical Practice (JASE, January 2009) 6 Pages
- Recommendations for the Evaluation of Left Ventricular Diastolic Function by Echocardiography: An Update from the American Society of Echocardiography and the European Association of Cardiovascular Imaging (JASE, April 2016) 8 Pages
- Recommendations for Evaluation of Prosthetic Valves With Echocardiography and Doppler Ultrasound (JASE, September 2009) 9 Pages
- Recommendations for Quantification Methods During the Performance of a Pediatric Echocardiogram: A Report from the Pediatric Measurements Writing Group of the American Society of Echocardiography Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease Council (JASE, May 2010) 8 Pages
- ACCF/ASE/AHA/ASNC/HFSA/HRS/SCAI/SCCM/SCCT/SCMR 2011 Appropriateness Use Criteria For Echocardiography (JASE, March 2011) 8 Pages
- Clinical Recommendations for Multimodality Cardiovascular Imaging of Patients with Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (JASE, May 2011) 6 Pages
- Recommendations for Image Acquisition and Display Using Three-Dimensional Echocardiography (JASE, January 2012) 7 Pages
- Guidelines for Performing a Comprehensive Transesophageal Echocardiographic Examination: Recommendations from the American Society of Echocardiography and the Society of Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists (JASE, September 2013) 9 Pages
- Guidelines for Chamber Quantification of the Right Heart (JASE, January 2015)
- Guidelines for Chamber Quantification of the Left Heart (JASE, January 2015)
- Clinical Recommendations for Multimodality Cardiovascular Imaging of Patients with Pericardial Disease (JASE, September 2013) 11 Pages
Updates and new guidelines will be automatically added at no additional cost. Pricing is for a one year subscription.
The ASCeXAM/ReASCE Online Practice Exam Simulation is designed to prepare physicians for the National Board of Echocardiography's ASCeXAM or
ReASCE certification examinations. Developed by renowned experts in the field of echocardiography, the test bank consists of 300 multiple
choice questions containing over four hundred images and video. In addition to objective based questions, case studies are included to
evaluate your knowledge of the field. During your eighteen week access, you will be given the opportunity to take two simulated exams
consisting of one hundred fifty questions each, assessing your skills and knowledge in all areas. You may repeat these exams a total of six times.
The grading and feedback for all six attempts will be saved. In addition to an overall grade, a percentage breakdown of your incorrect and correct
answers over the five categories will be provided for each attempt, so that you may focus your study accordingly. Feedback includes explanations of
the correct and incorrect answers, offering valuable instruction.
To introduce you to the exam format and to ensure that you are comfortable with the method of answering the exam questions, a practice quiz is
provided before you begin your attempts at the full exam simulation. You may take this quiz as many times as you wish.* The educational content
of the quiz is just as important as what is contained in the exam simulation.
Click here to try a 5 Question Demo!
The American Society of Echocardiography strives to be the premier source for ASCeXAM/ReASCE preparation. We hope that you will take advantage of
this valuable educational and study tool.
*Pricing listed is for 18 weeks of access.